Monday 30 April 2012

Soul

"Look after your soul"
"How do you even know a sold even exists?"
"God told me"
"What if God told me to kill, is he right?"
"He is always right, but you are wron"
"As is everyone in their own opinions and ideals"
"Do you believe in god?"
"I believe in A god, but he is not yours. My own words are my only gospel"
"You can still be saved"
"What am i being saved from?"
"Damnation, an eternity in hell"
"Tell me have you seen this hell?"
"I have seen it, the rivers of fire, and the endless torments."
"I’ve been cold for a long time, maybe I need this."
"You will suffer for your sins "
"My sin's based on your opinions and concepts which cannot be proven."
"An eternal life of pain will be the only thing that awaits you"
"And I shall embrace it"

Each is a madman to the other.



                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment