Tuesday 1 May 2012

Science

Has anyone ever noticed how eager we are in the world to find an explanation for everything, how hot the sun is, how tall the waves are, how the ant holds it own against the rest of the world. I'm finding with each of these scientific discovery’s, a part of me fades. Has anyone ever thought it steals beauty away from how you perceive life? It's nice to gander at the wonders in this world and have no idea what’s so ever how it works. I don’t need to know why the sea is cold, why it takes 24 hours for the world to turn or why the seasons change. Wasn’t our own quest for knowledge what caused the creation of the atomic bomb? I know that’s an extreme example and is quite out of context. I'd much rather not know why things happen. I'd much rather fall in love, and be at awe to the mystery’s, than a Scientist explaining a chemical equation to me.

Mystery inspires beauty, let’s stop finding out why, and just enjoy the ride.  

No comments:

Post a Comment