Monday 16 April 2012

Just a rant

Dear town: Please its a Monday, Its not sunny so warmish clothes are probably not a bad idea, when checking my balance I don't want to be greeted with some girl dressed in not for the imagination , skirt blowing up into her face while she is crouching down to take a piss by the phone box. Maybe I'm being a bit old school there, I mean nothing getting me going more than a slag taking a piss. Then it gets strange like her friends start cheering, like are they making pissing an Olympic sport? The girl then had the cheek to push in front of me in the Que, politely I asked "fuck off to the back" The reply "Im shit faced, Blah Blah, What are you doing later? I'm so hammered" Yes im sure if I use this excuse at alton towers people will understand. Another thing she couldn't even stand up properly. Complaining about high heels. News Flash no guys will ever look at the shoes your wearing and if he is, then hes probably not into you the way you want him to be. I guess this rant is nearing the end now, and this probably has summed up my day. The last thing I would like to mention is, congratulations to her parents, you truly have raised a god dam fine lady of society, with manners with im sure will get her onto Mr Darcy's table for evening tea and crumpets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment