Tuesday 24 April 2012

Pt1

Pt1

Voices in text on a tiny screen. "How are you?"
 Why the hell are you even asking? I don’t really want to hear from you, as you just emphasize a modern day majority "Yeah"
 "I hope all is well"
 Well everything would be quite dandy if you could just leave me alone, I don’t mean this in a harsh way but we are every different in ideals”Yeah"
 "I miss you"
 "I really don’t miss you" I don’t care. A year later doesn’t change anything, I’m happy being me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only annoyance I have in this conversation is that this is a “concept” a lot of people seem to adhere to. Always looking for greener grass, they only miss something when its gone. Appreciate everything while it’s there, take nothing for granted. Things are going great for me at the moment. I'm actually smiling frequently, and not for the worlds reassurance. Someone’s been making me smile, I’ve must admit, and I don’t take that for granted. People say you should grab a situation, seize the day if you will, or you will always be wondering? Should you seize the moment? Or would it be a more sensible Idea just to enjoy being a part of the worlds own personal situation?











 

No comments:

Post a Comment