Tuesday 24 April 2012

Pt 2


Pt 2 

I believe in being brutally honest. Like if I don’t say it how it is, how will it be said? I mean I’m painfully honest with everything, and being open about the aspects and morals in my life, I tell people that its always best to be honest, but am I being hypocritical when I’m a recluse when it comes to admitting my feelings? Does being a recluse in this sense make up the characteristics of me? Why is it when we offer advice, we always advise each other; "take the opportunity otherwise you may never know", but when it comes to advising ourselves we say "Don’t wreck what’s already there" We just don’t want to deal with our own drama’s. People wish life was simple, but I enjoy the complications of it. I mean it makes me feel more human for a start. It's strange, but it’s quite nice just to think about my own issues. Whatever’s going to happen I’m going to embrace it, draw the positives and not take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment