Friday 20 April 2012

Money/work/life


So I guess this has something to actually do with me. We all need money to live, it’s a fact of life. Money doesn’t buy happiness but I will tell you something, It does make the world spin round. The fact the majority of the world is preoccupied with money being everything doesn’t actually get me down.

I guess the point of this is I've come to the conclusion to start up my own business. Purely because I don’t want to be tied down into set hours and conforming to a life within 9-5 boundaries. I’m not saying I dislike my job currently, but I’m pretty sure I wasn’t meant to be on this earth Just to work.

I don’t really know what I’m trying to say. I would like to be finically safe, roof over my head, but to enjoy each day as it comes. Writing this down just feels more final

No comments:

Post a Comment