Thursday 17 May 2012

.7


After sitting in a room, with a younger generation, while they preceded to be away from mummy and daddy for the first time, have discovered drink, drugs and the freedom to abuse their dignity. How do I start? People thieving off their own friends, I don’t just mean the Drink and the Drugs but items of worth, such as Laptops and phones. SCUM. People off their head on their own egos that they have taken plant feeder. Are you a plant? Fucking hell no. Some girls screeching let me pick a song you don’t understand I’m off my head on Meow Meow, I do understand, I understand your a spoilt brat who thinks they’re the dogs because they can put something into her mount and swallow. Congratulations, you leant how to consume something. She asks me, "what are you?, Like a chav or a punker, Goth or emo?" I guess I would have to sit down with someone and ask what makes someone someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment